Nestled on a quaint street in the Westborough neighborhood, this refreshing split-level home embraces you with its freshly painted exterior and hillside views. This classic three bedroom, two and a half bathroom home has been lovingly maintained, and newly updated throughout incorporating a warm blend of classic and contemporary styles.
Perfectly crafted for everyday living, the floor plan is comprised of a light-filled living room, dining area and newly remodeled eat-in kitchen. The completely renovated bathrooms and bedrooms are ideally located on the upper level, providing a tranquil retreat. The lower level provides a sprawling family room with plenty of space for a home office, play space or fitness area, including a remodeled half bathroom and access to the rear yard. Some of the interior updates include hardwood floors that have been refinished with a rich, sophisticated hue, new light fixtures, hardware and fresh paint.
The home is set on an approximately 5,000 square feet lot and is located near Westborough Square shopping and eateries, neighborhood schools, multiple parks, and Highway 280. Just a short drive to Serramonte Shopping Center, San Francisco International Airport and BART and CalTrain for easy commuting.
- Living room featuring newly refinished hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace with floor to ceiling brick surround flanked by large windows and hardwood flooring
- Dining area is highlighted by an attractive light fixture and large window flooding the room with natural light
- Newly renovated eat-in kitchen presents quartz counter tops, modern grey shaker cabinetry, new stainless steel electric range, microhood and dishwasher, and new hardwood flooring
- A sprawling lower-level family room provides a wall of windows with sliding door accessing the rear yard, new carpeting and a remodeled half bathroom with quartz topped vanity
- Grand bedroom suite includes a walk-in closet, large window and a remodeled ensuite bathroom with quartz slab surround stall shower, modern vanity and plank tile flooring
- Two additional generous sized bedrooms include large windows with hillside views and spacious closets
- Remodeled hall bathroom includes new quartz topped vanity, shower over bathtub with quartz surround and tile flooring
- Rear yard offers a multitude of opportunities for personalization and enjoyment
- Attached two-car garage with washer, dryer, storage shelving, and workbench
- Additional features include: Refinished hardwood floors, multiple hall closets, new light fixtures, new interior doors and hardware throughout and fresh interior and exterior paint
- Neighborhood Schools: Monte Verde Elementary, Westborough Middle School and South San Francisco High School (buyer to confirm enrollment availability)